Terms & Conditions
- Unit prices are EXCLUSIVE of all taxes, delivery charges and service charges. All applicable taxes and charges will be mentioned separately.
- The Company reserves the right to change prices once the validation date of the quotation has been passed.
- Transportation cost will be charged at actual unless otherwise communicated.
- Any revision in the specification or quantity will lead to revised quote.
- EX-Stock items are subjected to Prior Sales. Forward delivery time is based on working days ONLY, holidays, unexpected lock-downs/shutdowns will NOT count towards delivery time.
- The Company can arrange items on receiving Letter of Intent (LOI) but the Company will only deliver materials upon receiving Purchase Order (PO).
- Dates quoted for delivery are approximate only, and the time of delivery is not of the essence. The Company shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods, which is the result of an event not under their control or the Client’s failure to provide the Company with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods.
- Customer can perform Inspection of Material at our premises ONLY after informing IE at least 1 day prior to inspection day.
- The customer is responsible for inspecting the merchandise upon receipt and reporting damage or short/wrong supply and MUST report as such within 2 weeks of receiving the items.
- The Company offers warranty coverage against manufacturer based defects ONLY. Warranty does not cover damage inflicted by customer, misuse or incorrect installation.
- We do not accept responsibility for process compatibility. Customer is responsible for material suitability to meet their process conditions.
- The Company will NOT provide any certification related to products unless otherwise stated.