Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
**IMPORTANT** Always mention our quotation ref# SO___ on your purchase order. **PLEASE CHECK QUOTED SPECIFICATION CAREFULLY** TERMS AND CONDITIONS: 1) Unit prices are EXCLUSIVE of all taxes, delivery charges and service charges. All applicable taxes and charges will be mentioned separately. 2) The Company reserves the right to change prices once the validation date of the quotation has been passed. 3) Transportation cost will be charged at actual unless otherwise communicated. 4) Any revision in the specification or quantity will lead to revised quote. 5) EX-Stock items are subjected to Prior Sales. Forward delivery time is based on working days ONLY, holidays,unexpected lockdowns/shutdowns will NOT count towards delivery time. 6) The Company can arrange items on receiving Letter of Intent (LOI) but the Company will only deliver materials upon receiving Purchase Order (PO). 7) Dates quoted for delivery are approximate only, and the time of delivery is not of the essence. The Company shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods, which is the result of an event not under their control or the Client’s failure to provide the Company with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods. 8) Customer can perform Inspection of Material at our premises ONLY after informing IE at least 1 day prior to inspection day. 9) The customer is responsible for inspecting the merchandise upon receipt and reporting damage or short/wrong supply and MUST report as such within 2 weeks of receiving the items. 10) The Company offers warranty coverage against manufacturer based defects ONLY. Warranty does not cover damage inflicted by customer, misuse or incorrect installation. 11) We do not accept responsibility for process compatibility. Customer is responsible for material suitability to meet their process conditions. 12) The Company will NOT provide any certification related to products unless otherwise stated.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.